Hola to you and gracias for finding your way to my review of Vida Divina. With the plethora of online opportunities that are churned out regularly, it is so important to do your due diligence and find out what you can about any program that you are interested in.
You may have heard of this company, Vida Divina. It is fairly new and is very international in nature. But I would like to tell you a little more about it so that you can decide if it is an opportunity or a flimflam MLM that will require tons of work and lots of expense for you with little return.
Let’s get the ball rolling.
What Is Vida Divina?
First, I just want you to know that I am not affiliated in any way with this company. I just do my research and share it with you so that you can make an informed decision as to whether Vida Divina or any other MLM, is a good idea for you.
Vida Divina is a Multi-Level Marketing company that sells a large selection of health/wellness/weight loss products including teas, coffees, meal replacement shakes, supplements, skincare and dog treats.
You can simply be a customer, or you can join as an independent agent selling their products from your replicated website, at parties (such as in the Tupperware method) or in person.
Who Is Vida Divina For?
Vida Divina is for anyone who would like to create either a part or full-time income from home. It has a strong international presence in many developing countries including:
- Dominican Republic
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
I have lived in Ecuador and currently live in Mexico. I have also had extended stays in Panama and Costa Rica so I do like the fact that this company may provide opportunities for many people who may not have a lot of options to create their own online business. Whether it is viable for them, or us, we shall explore further.
Brief Description and Price
owners/founders: Armand Puyolt and Esther Ramos
price: Prices range from $135.00 for the Basic Pack to $1360.00 for the Retailer Pack Pro
- a replicated marketing website
- success training manual
- facebook live training
- weekly conference calls and webinars
- local training events
- regional training events
- international training events
- English and Spanish training
guarantee: there is no income guarantee
rating (out of 10): 5.5
My Review of Vida Divina
The Vida Divina Founders
Armand Puyolt and Esther Ramos are a married couple and are the founders of Vida Divina, which was launched in 2016.
Armand Puyolt has an inspirational ‘rags to riches’ back story. He started off very poor in Mexico and had to help his family supplement their income. He started selling candy to the other kids at school, then went into door-to-door sales for a network marketing (MLM) company. At age 16 he was recognized by that company as being a superlative salesperson and was subsequently recruited and educated about Multi-level marketing and his career took off from there.
Armand bought his first home at age 18 and became a millionaire by age 20. Success led to success and he is now regarded as one of the Network Marketing industry leaders.
Let’s see what they sell…
Vida Divina Products
Dr. Esther Ramos created and developed this signature product.
The claim is that this tea will naturally cleanse and detoxify the body and contains ingredients such as Papaya, Persimmon leaves, Chamomile, Ginger, Cranberry, Siberian Changa and Ganoderma Lucidum.
There are several coffee products such as Black, Cappuccino, Mocha, Sculpt (which speeds up your metabolism to help you burn fat) and Tongkat Ali which is designed to support a healthy libido.
These are meal replacement shakes that come in 3 flavors of Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry. They have been developed to help you lose weight or build lean muscle. They contain whey, pea and almond protein plus numerous detoxifying and immune-system building ingredients.
Vida Divina sells an impressive list of supplements including:
- CX/90 – for days when you ‘cheat’ on your diet, this product will block the absorption of unwanted fats, carbs, and sugars and stop your body storing them as fat
- Brain – this product supports a healthy mental focus and helps you concentrate
- Cheat – this is one of Vida Divina’s most popular products and it purports to aid in your caloric consumption by blocking the absorption of carbs, fats, and sugars
- Mars – for men who are lacking libido, these capsules containing ‘horny goat weed’ will help restore that energy you had in your 20’s
- Venus – this is the female equivalent product that Mars is for men and it also helps support a healthy menstrual cycle
- Life – this is a weight control supplement that is an appetite suppressant
- Youth – these amino acid-based capsules will help you feel like a teenager again, support your immune system and boost human growth hormone
- Time – contains medicinal herbs and mushrooms that support a long and healthy life
- Sleep N Lose – Even while you sleep you may lose weight with 100% organic Reishi capsules
- Gano – which they claim is the cornerstone of why they started their company, as the ingredient in these capsules, Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum), has powerful health benefits and which have personally helped the founder of the company
- Ignite – these capsules contain digestive enzymes to help your body digest foods quickly
- Ouch – for those who have constant pain, the magic mushroom of Ganoderma Lucidum is also in this product and will help reduce pain in a non-habit forming formula
- Chaga – this is considered their ‘star’ product and it contains another kind of mushroom called Siberian Chaga that is rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins and will help support a healthy immune system
- Cordy – the Cordyceps is another fungi that ‘may’ support and aid with inflammation, boost energy and promote a healthy immune system
- Atom – these capsules contain the magic mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum and are formulated to help you tone up and increase your energy
- Ripped – this is an all-natural Tongkat Ali based supplement that will build lean muscle mass and burn fat
- Sight – containing bilberry fruit and carotenoids, this product supports eye health including eye conditions associated with normal eye aging
- HCG – this supplement triggers the hypothalamus to ‘release and mobilize’ abnormal (extra) fat that you are carrying and converts it into energy. In fact, the claim is you might lose 1 or 2 pounds a day with HCG!
My concern with all of the above supplements is that there is no “one size fits all”. Dr. Ramos may be very qualified to prescribe these but what about the affiliates that sell them? Are they educated in enough depth to advise their clients on the use of these supplements?
I am also very skeptical about products that claim to ‘release and mobilize’ abnormal fat or that ‘block the absorption of unwanted fats, carbs, and sugars and stop your body storing them as fat.’
- Liquid Gold – this is a blend of natural and organic oils that can be applied to the skin to reduce the appearance of scars. It can also be used as a hair treatment and skin moisturizer. What I find interesting is that this product is “infused with certified Emu Oil that meets AEI standards“. I hope this is just a typo because the correct certifying agency for Emu Oil is, in fact, the AEA (American Emu Association). This PDF goes into great detail about the criteria for certified Emu oil
- Foundation – a unique blend infused with that Ganoderma Lucidum mushroom again that will fill in those cracks and crevices and produce a smoother-looking complexion.
- Liquid lipsticks – they have a range of liquid lipsticks in a variety of shades that contain the mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum as well as shea butter and collagen
Your dog can reap the rewards of Ganoderma Lucidum as well with these treats that also contain hyaluronic acid to help support a healthy immune system, healthy joints, and a balanced behavior
*There is an asterisk after each product claim and it leads to this disclaimer at the bottom:
How much does it cost to join Vida Divina?
There are 4 packages available to you. Here is a screenshot of the cost of each and what is included and your retail cash profit.
The commission structure is complicated to understand, as it always seems to be with MLM’s. There are seven generations (uplines) and 13 ranks. The entry-level rank is termed Preferred Customer and the highest rank achievable is called Crown Diamond.
You must stay active and earn points to be able to move up the ranks. Every time you sell a product at retail price, you earn PV (Personal Volume) points. You can stay active by orders made through your back office, with the minimum being 120PV points within the current working month,
For example, A $45 product is worth $65 at the retail price and is also worth 40 PV points. If you exceed the 120PV points required to stay active within a current month, the extra PV will spill over into your current ‘pay leg’.
What is a pay leg? Well, when you, as the affiliate, fill your first two downline positions (to qualify for binary compensation and move up the ranks), you have two ‘legs’ or ‘teams’. Anyone else you recruit will automatically go into the downline of those first two people you recruited. You try to build up both of these legs, or teams, but you are only paid commission on the leg with the least volume, or, the ‘pay leg’. This is called a ‘pay leg commission’ and is at the foundation of a binary compensation plan.
Other ways to earn with Vida Divina include:
- team commissions – you will earn from those in your downline that are recruiting others
- accelerated team bonus – this is added to your basic binary payout. You need to achieve a certain quota, or PV by the 7th of the month and you can receive an additional bonus depending upon what rank you are (provided you are binary qualified)
- retail sales commissions – as an affiliate, you can purchase products at wholesale and sell them for the retail price from your replicated website. When you sell retail items, you also earn PV points and these points will go into your pay leg if you are binary qualified and you will be paid a percentage on those points
- fast track bonus – you can enroll partners and build your own team. Each of the Starter Packages, as shown in the image above, has a volume amount and you can earn a commission of up to 70% for each new partner you sign up that purchases one of the packages
- roll up fast track bonus – it is possible to earn an extra 5% to 20% on each new ‘Business Builder’ package sold through 7 generations within your organization
- presenter bonus – if you help other affiliates close Business Builder packages, you can earn a 20% bonus even if the other affiliate is not in your organization
- check match bonus – when you reach the rank of ‘Silver’, or above, you then have access to the 7 level check match. This means that you will get rewarded on your personally sponsored affiliates at a 50% match of what they earn on their binary pay.
- rank advancement bonus – you will be rewarded each time you go up in rank with ‘star coins’ which can be redeemed for the signature product of TeDivina
- lifestyle rewards – when you reach the higher echelons of this company, you will be entitled to rewards such as the leadership summit, an exotic vacation or a cruise
Commissions are paid weekly and monthly and Vida Divina is the bank because it has its own personal e-wallet Visa system.
It all sounds very exciting, and it is meant to because what they are selling you on is a lifestyle. Sadly, however many ways there are to earn money, the average participant in Vida Divina earns $500 to $2000 (gross) per year.
Sorry, not interested.
Pros and Cons
- International opportunities
- Verifiable Owner
- Authentic Products
- Poor income prospects
- health and wellness distributors now under scrutiny
- have to hassle family and friends
Final Thoughts On Vida Divina
Vida Divina is definitely not a Flim Flam MLM. It is legit and has a wide range of products, that’s for sure. I also have respect for the founder because he has overcome many obstacles to achieve the monumental success that he enjoys. The company also has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau which means that they do respond to complaints in a timely manner and resolve issues quickly.
If you had gotten in when this company first started and had a big enough network of family, friends, and co-workers to recruit into your business, you may well be making a decent income from Vida Divina. Unless you are a very driven individual with excellent sales skills and endless ambition and have the time to develop this business, I would say give it a miss.
My other concern is that there are a lot of supplements being sold here and the search engine Google is now cracking down on distributors in the ‘health and wellness’ niche who don’t have enough in-depth training and adequate knowledge to sell these kinds of products.
The MLM business model is flawed and it really is only those at the highest tiers that achieve financial success. Other Network Marketing companies such as Young Living and Plexus have come under a great deal of scrutiny and have pending class-action lawsuits due to their misleading financial promises.
Although Vida Divina is a more ethical company to me than many I have researched, I simply cannot recommend it to you as a way to generate an online income from home.
In fact, I have created a ‘get real’ checklist for things to consider before you even consider joining any Multi-Level Marketing company.
You Have Other Options
Network marketing is not the only game in town, folks!
There are many options for creating some online income in your retirement and you can read about them in my article Money Making Ideas for Retirees.
How We Create Retirement Income Online
Philip and I needed to make some money when we got to retirement age. It was just a fact and we decided to try to find something online that we could easily learn how to do and wouldn’t require huge amounts of capital investment (that we didn’t have). That is why we opted for Affiliate Marketing, which is fun and not too difficult to learn, even though we were not very tech-savvy.
There is no magic ‘get rich quick’ program out there and we work hard on our website, but it doesn’t involve harassing friends, family or acquaintances. After careful research, we found an amazing company that has helped us learn everything we needed to know to succeed as affiliate marketers and it is FREE to try out! For more information, you can read Philip’s article on Wealthy Affiliate for Retirees.
No matter what you decide to do, I urge you to take action now if you need to succeed and feel more comfortable in your golden years like we did.