Congratulations on finding your way to my review! Life Coaching is such a big buzz right now and there are a plethora of courses on the internet. This is a program I have found authored by someone quite well-known in this industry. What we need to find out is if Dr. Steve G. Jones Life Coach Certification is legit and if it will help you build an online business from home.
What is a Life Coach?
A life coach is someone who helps people with their relationships, family business, and social or personal issues by listening very carefully to their goals and implementing various tools to help guide those people with a step by step actionable plan so that they can achieve those goals and improve their lives.
I invite you to read my article on life coaching if you would like to get a little more information on what a life coach is and the qualities needed to be one.
Who This Course Is For
In my opinion, it is ideal for any of us from the coolest generation to walk the face of the earth, the baby boomers! We have already gained so much life experience in our careers, and with our families, that we could utilize to help others, it is just a natural fit.
Becoming a life coach is something you could do one hundred percent from your own home. People often can’t make it to appointments in the traditional office space and time is now more limited than ever it was, so this type of program can be adapted for those of us who would like to create some retirement income.
What is the “Fast -Track” Life Coaching Certification?
This is a course that will empower you to build your own home-based life coach business by utilizing the tools and training method as taught by Dr. Steve G. Jones.
Upon completion of this program, you will receive an internationally recognized certificate that you can use to demonstrate your commitment to professionalism as a life coach.
Who is Dr. Steve G. Jones?
Dr. Steve Jones is a board-certified clinical hypnotherapist with a bachelor’s degree in psychology as well as a master’s degree in education. He also holds a doctorate in education and has studied psychology at Harvard University.
Additionally, he has authored 25 books on weight loss, the law of attraction and hypnosis and has been interviewed on NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN.
Dr. Steve is also the creator of 22 different online certifications that have been sold in over 140 countries around the world.
Brief Details and Price
owner/developer: Dr. Steve G. Jones
what’s included: a 100-page e-book and 30 videos (modules)
price: $39 special (temporary discount-don’t know for how long) reduced from $77. Original price was $675
guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee from Clickbank
rating (out of 10): 8
My Review of Dr. Steve G. Jones Fast-Track Life Coaching Certification
The first thing I am happy about with this program is the authenticity and transparency of the author. Dr. Steve is highly educated and qualified in the two fields of psychology and education as well as being a clinical hypnotherapist. He has authored many books and courses and is well known in the life coaching arena.
The course contains 30 modules after which you will take an exam. Once you have completed that exam with a score of 75% or higher, you submit an essay to Dr. Steve for his review. Then you will be issued a Certified Life Coach certificate from the AUNLP which can then be displayed and used in your practice.
The course contains 30 modules that will take you from someone who just has a desire to become a life coach but needs training and direction, to becoming equipped with all the tools and training you need to set up and run your own successful life coach business from home.
What will I learn in the Fast Track Life Coach Course?
The training is step-by-step and covers a wide variety of topics to steer your business to success including:
- The level one coaching model – Here you will learn how to create a simple yet effective model of coaching that will enable you to help others achieve a higher potential
- Developmental and Career Planning Coaching – You will be taught the difference between those who work for themselves and those who want to improve their careers working for others and how to help them boost their business or professional life
- Small business/entrepreneur coaching – You will learn how to help those who are natural go-getters in their own endeavors and help them maximize their profits
- How to identify the perfect candidate – It is important to pick the right candidate to coach based on your particular expertise and experience so that you can be of the greatest help to them
- Goal setting – No matter what, the client will need to be setting goals and here you will learn a simple but effective method for getting anyone to set realistic and measurable goals
- Relationship development – It is crucial for you to develop and sustain a relationship with your clients that will endure and you will learn that here
- Communication tactics – No two people process information the same way and you need to be able to communicate with each client on an individual basis. You will learn some special techniques that will help you understand the best method to use to connect with your clients
- The power of questions – listening skills are essential to a life coach and knowing the right questions to ask to obtain information is vital to the process. You can then create a strategy based on the answers that will benefit your clients
- Mastering intuition – A great life coach is intuitive. We all have that inner voice within us and we need to learn how to trust it and to teach our clients how to do the same
- Prepare for your role as a life coach – Here you will learn how to present yourself to clients in a confident and professional manner.
- Motivational techniques – most of your clients will need some motivation and here you will be taught simple and effective techniques to inspire them to take positive action
- Developing rapport with your client – This can be challenging at times because life coaching can involve some tough conversations. But don’t worry, you will learn tactics on how to connect and build a strong rapport with your clients
- Program development – Here you will be taught how to create a step-by-step, realistic program for your clients to implement
- The first consultation – You will be taught the exact steps to take for your very first consultation so that it goes smoothly and sets the pace for future coaching sessions
- Overcoming setbacks – Setbacks are inevitable even if you have supplied your clients with clear directions on how to achieve their goals. It is up to you to overcome such challenges and you will learn that in this program
- Homework assignments – Your clients will need actionable homework assignments to progress with their goals, so you will be taught this as well
The benefits of the Fast Track Life Coach Program for YOU as a coach:
- You will learn how to harness the power of your mind to overcome any challenge and improve your own life as well
- Techniques for improving your own concentration and the ability to focus will be taught
- It is very important to care of you as a life coach. You will learn how to relax and motivate yourself which will enable you to overcome the often emotional challenges involved with being a life coach
- Perhaps one of the most rewarding aspects of this program is that you will come to realize that you are in a position to help others improve their lives
Pros and Cons
- authentic author/creator
- certificate awarded
- excellent value
- home study course
- can create your business from home
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Lots of studying to complete course
- Will take time to develop a practice
Final Comments on the Life Coach Fast-Track Certification Course
Starting your own life coach business is very doable. No formal training is actually required to do this and this industry is not regulated. Additionally, the price of taking a course varies widely as you can read about in my article on life coaching.
Dr. Steve G. Jones is a qualified and educated person with vast experience in this field and I believe his Fast-Track Life Coach Program is legit, so I recommend it. If you would like more information and details on the course, you can read about it here.
It is up to you to do your due diligence and spend some time researching the multitude of courses available and the different certificates one can obtain. Some companies, such as Relationship Hero, provide their own training and pay you to become a coach provided you meet their requirements.
Ultimately, only you can make the decision, based on your own life skills and professional experience, if you are a suitable candidate for this type of work and whether you even need to pursue formal training.
I suggest taking your time to read a couple of books on the subject or talk with someone who has used the services of a life coach. The research tool of the internet is at your fingertips and I would advise you to take your time looking into life coaching. This business is growing rapidly and there are a lot of opportunities for helping people with their life issues and concerns. Best of all you can pursue this from the comfort of your own home office!
I hope you have gained some value from reading this review. I would love to know, have you taken this life coach course yourself? Can you share some feedback in the comments section below? Perhaps you have experience as a life coach?
There is Another Option Open To You
If Life Coaching isn’t for you, perhaps you might be interested in another option for creating online income from home. You can read about what Philip and I do to generate retirement income here.
Wishing you the best,
The greatest years of your life are still ahead!