Updated June 10, 2020
Hello and welcome to my review of certified life coach training by Dr. Joe Rubino.
Becoming a life coach is huge right now and there are a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon creating courses that lead to certification. My mission is to research these courses and the developers behind them and give you as much authentic information as I can.
But, seriously, think about this. In view of recent global events, could there be a better time to find out about becoming a life coach and developing your own home-based business? Now, with platforms such as ZOOM, it is possible to have client meetings, videoconferencing, webinars, and more without anyone having to leave their home. Just in time, this amazing technology has come to us and you could be one of the people utilizing it to help others and also generate some online income for yourself.
You probably have a lifetime of experience at this stage of your life, so what could be better than obtaining certification to give yourself credibility and the self-confidence to break into this industry. Can you imagine how many people have lost their jobs now and have experienced changes in their family structure?
You could be such a help to others and benefit financially yourself in your retirement. There is no better time to become a life coach than right now.
What is a Life Coach?
Briefly, a life coach is someone who has the skills and life experience to help you analyze where you are in your life and what you would like to achieve going forward. The coach does this by asking you the right questions and listening carefully to your answers, then helps you identify the things that may be holding you back from achieving those goals.
The person hiring a life coach is looking for accountability to someone who is non-judgemental and who will give them a realistic, achievable plan to accomplish what it is they would like to improve. This help could be needed in business, personal relationships or professional in nature.
If you would like more information and an in-depth look at life coaching, I would suggest you read my article What is an Online Life Coach.
What is the Certified Life Optimization Coach Course?
This is a course created by Dr. Joe Rubino consisting of videos, audios, transcripts and a final exam, that will ultimately reward the aspiring coach with a certificate from The Center for Personal Reinvention.
Once you have been through the training, and successfully passed the exam, you would be prepared to start your own, home-based online Life Optimization Coach business.
Who is the Certified Life Optimization Course For?
Well, I think it is ideal for those of us close to retirement, or already there, who are looking to generate some income from home. We already have all this life experience that we could share with others and help them with their goals, it just seems a perfect fit to me.
If you enjoy helping others, are organized, patient, and are a non-judgemental person, this could be a great choice for you.
Who is Dr. Joe Rubino?
Having been bullied as a child at the age of 5 and injured by some teenagers on school grounds, the young Joe Rubino became extremely introverted and lacked self-esteem. He eventually went on to become a dentist because he felt that he would then not have to interact or speak much with people. At the age of 35, he endeavored to change this self-limiting mindset and discovered the field of personal development and it completely changed his outlook on life.
Today, Dr. Joe Rubino is recognized internationally as an expert in the field of personal development in his own right. He has authored many books on topics such as:
- how to restore self-esteem
- how to maximize joy and fulfillment in life
- strategies on team building and leadership development
- enhancing communication skills
- optimal life planning
His books are available in 59 countries and have been translated into 24 languages.
He is also the CEO of The Center for Personal Reinvention which is an organization dedicated to the empowerment of all people and personal excellence.
His vision is to impact the lives of 20 million people, aided by those that become coaches through his programs, with the goal of effecting positive changes in their own lives and the lives of others.
Brief Details and Price
creator: Dr. Joe Rubino
price: one-time payment of $97.00
- 27 audio mp3 recordings on the ‘Success Principles’ to help people live their best lives
- 26 written transcripts of the ‘Success Principles’
- 4 video segments on the core Life Coach topics
- 50 question multiple-choice test required for certification (optional and at no additional charge)
- a Certified Life Optimization Certificate suitable for framing
free bonus: video – “How to Raise Your Happiness and joy in Life” and free Success Club membership
guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee from Clickbank
rating: (out of 10) 8
My Review of the Certified Life Optimization Coach Course by Dr. Joe Rubino
What is a Life Optimization Coach?
A Life Optimization Coach is a champion to help empower people to improve their lives in the 6 key areas of:
- Health and appearance
- Wealth and finance
- Business or job
- Recreation, hobbies, and passions
- Personal and spiritual development
What does a Life Optimization Coach do?
- listens for what may be missing to accomplish a particular result
- leads by example to help people step into leadership
- is committed to their client’s excellence while remaining objective and impartial
- never makes a person feel dependent upon them but rather empowered by them
- has permission to tell the truth even when a particular topic may be uncomfortable to discuss
- creates a safe environment so that the client does not feel vulnerable
- has their own feet on the ground in value-based principles
- is the source for the person being coached to live their life with passion and achieve goals
- enhances the success of others while being humble within themselves and to not allow their ego to interfere, nor be a factor in, the process of a client’s personal development
- supports their client, ensuring that they follow through with the plan set for them
- encourages the free-flow of conversation and ideas with the client
Topics you will learn on the course include how to:
- design a detailed life optimization plan for your clients
- craft a personal development program for clients
- end the struggle that so many people experience in their lives
- acquire ‘success distinctions’ that will propel your coaching clients forward to experience their best lives
- put an end to resignation and internal suffering
- develop a winning mindset utilizing the ‘law of attraction’ principles
- stop procrastinating and achieve success
- attract wealth and abundance
- discover key elements to reaching goals in record time
- fully connect with your clients and champion them to realize their own potential
- avoid the type of thinking that leads to self-sabotage
- discover the keys that lead to happiness and success
Benefits to you personally as a coach
- you can earn a good income while having a positive impact on the lives of others
- work from home online via the internet, phone and Skype
- set your own fees and hours that you choose to work
- enjoy the respect and gratitude of those whom you help
- change your own life for the better as you help others to do the same
How much can you earn as a life coach?
Most life coaches charge between $75 and $250 an hour, but you are free to set your own fees. I would suggest investigating the rates in the area you live to determine what your starting point should be.
My research has shown that the low end is about $25,000 – $28,000 a year and can go up to $200,000 or more. But even if you are just doing this for a few clients, that lower figure would certainly be enough to boost your bottom line, wouldn’t it?
How long does it take to do the course?
Between 2 to 3 weeks to 1-year maximum. You will work at your own pace.
Pros and Cons
- authentic course creator
- certificate awarded upon passing the exam
- realistic price point
- home based online business
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- may take time to develop a client base
My Final Thoughts on the Certified Life Optimization Course and Dr. Joe Rubino
You can start your own home-based life coaching business once you have completed this course. There is no formal training required to be a life coach and there is no governing body that regulates the industry. You can just start small, with your inner circle, and work outwards from there. I firmly believe, from all my research, that Life Coaching is going to just grow exponentially starting right now. You could put yourself in the position of being ready to help those who will be needing guidance and a structured plan to get back on their feet.
I do think that doing a course such as this one will give you a lot of useful information and a foundation to build upon. It is one thing to connect with someone and be a good listener as a friend, and something else entirely to give someone a step by step, actionable plan that produces results, to improve their lives.
Dr. Joe Rubino is authentic and I believe his course has a realistic price point. So many life coach programs can run you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours. That’s okay if you have spare cash and lots of time, but, why wait and why pay more?
In my opinion, those of us from the best generation that has ever lived, are in a perfect position to become a Life Optimization Coach. We have worked for many years, had relationships, cared for aging parents or siblings, lost people we love, perhaps have had children and grandchildren, have witnessed many life-changing world events, and experienced many dramatic social and economic changes in our time, including this most recent one!
Yes, it may take some time to build your client base, but that would be the case in any business you are trying to develop, including the one Philip and I do. I love the fact that there is an exam and certificate awarded because this will give you credibility. It demonstrates that you took the time to pursue and achieve a level of education from someone who is respected in this field.
Remember, if you try it and don’t feel it is a good fit for you, you have a 60-day money-back guarantee from Clickbank.
Are you a life coach yourself or have you ever used the services of one? If you have, we would all love to read about your experience if you would be kind enough to share it in the Comments section below.
Another Option for You
I think being a life coach would be very interesting, lucrative, and fun. However, right now I am completely dedicated to what Philip and I enjoy doing which is Affiliate Marketing.
Perhaps just like you, we found that our retirement income was not enough. Instead of going into a panic, we jumped on the internet. Now, we were careful because there are a lot of dubious programs out there and we were not all that educated on how to work online. However, we came across a 14-year-old company that offered the kind of training we were looking for at a very affordable price with lots of support and a helpful community. Best of all, we were able to check it out for FREE.
Thanks for reading and I wish you health, happiness, and success,
The greatest years of your life are still ahead!